moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

Hi J,

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 9:08 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

All these years I’ve been thinking that the planned “notification overhaul” I’ve been fantasizing about, and eagerly awaiting, would consist of including more information as possible notification options - e,g., “sent message to member,” and all the other many notifications that are “missing” and have been requested. I didn’t think that the overhaul would consist of the notification *method*. I thought it was going to be about *content*. So while I have no objection (at least so far;) to this new method besides the fact that it’s initially confusing, I am still hoping that you also plan to add notification content. Is that a correct assumption?

Yep, that's coming.