moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 08:41 PM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
I'm not sure why it's not showing up in your Firefox. You may need to go into the Mac Settings app and allow notifications for Firefox.
Mark, I'm in the dark on this. I don't know what you mean by the Mac Settings app. I went into System Preferences and found Notifications and nothing is turned off. Ditto within Firefox itself, at least not that I can see. Can you clue me in?