moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

Ok. If it’s not only for mobile, I would change that wording.

Beyond that, I believe this whole thing is going to confuse many, if not most, users. It will  definitely need some solid user instructions, preferably mostly on the site.

On Jun 15, 2020, at 8:41 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 7:37 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I think I missed the word "push," so this is only available for mobile at this point. I typically don't use mobile for groups.io so I'll just have to wait for what I'm hoping/assuming is the notification overhaul for non-mobile?

It's not for mobile (or at least not only for mobile). It's mainly for desktop (and won't work at all on IOS yet). I'm not sure why it's not showing up in your Firefox. You may need to go into the Mac Settings app and allow notifications for Firefox.