moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 7:37 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
I think I missed the word "push," so this is only available for mobile at this point. I typically don't use mobile for groups.io so I'll just have to wait for what I'm hoping/assuming is the notification overhaul for non-mobile?

It's not for mobile (or at least not only for mobile). It's mainly for desktop (and won't work at all on IOS yet). I'm not sure why it's not showing up in your Firefox. You may need to go into the Mac Settings app and allow notifications for Firefox.