moderated Re: Web notifications now enabled #update

On Mon, Jun 15, 2020 at 3:38 PM Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

I feel like I must be missing something here.  I logged in with my 'member' account and switched on the notifications for the browser (Chrome for this test) and then in my test subgroup enabled notifications for a hashtag. Then, from my owner account (using Firefox) I sent a message to the test subgroup with the hashtag enabled by my 'member' account.  I receive no notification in the Chrome browser that was still open.  What did I miss?

You've missed nothing, that's apparently a bug. I haven't been able to track it down but I added some more logging to hopefully give me some clues. Can you send another test message?