moderated Re: First Message Also #bug

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 11:38 AM, ro-esp wrote:
 It's perfectly possible that over time, there are several threads about the same topic.
There is no deep meaning or debate to be had here."Topic" is used in groups.io to refer to a string of threaded messages and does not have the dictionary definition of "topic." The decision was made long ago to use the term "topic" instead of "thread" and this was just another instance that was missed. It needs to be changed and Mark will surely do that shortly.