moderated Re: Limit number of rows in a database table #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Jun 13, 2020 at 05:59 PM, Duane wrote:
Actually you can by changing the permissions/properties of that table, i.e. who can add rows, edit rows, etc.
OK I admit that I'd forgotten about those table level permissions but it still means that manual intervention is required to check the number of table entries and then change the settings. It would be more user friendly to have the system keep track once a limit had been defined.

Andy