moderated Anomaly noticed approving an edit #suggestion

Duane

I was trying to approve an edit, but kept getting sent back to the pending page.  (It also showed that I had claimed it, but I'm pretty sure I only clicked Approve after reading it.)  After digging a bit, I found that the original message had been deleted by the member (sent edit needing approval, then deleted original).  I think there needs to be a more gentle way to handle this.  Since the original is gone, the message number doesn't exist, so it seems like posting it as a new message to the topic would be most appropriate in that case.  (I ended up rejecting the edit and told him to write a new message to the topic.)