moderated Muting/Following hashtag issues #bug #fixed

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

I found a couple more issues:

  • If a hashtag has the Special attribute set it doesn't make sense to allow Mute or Follow as special messages cannot be suppressed and so the hashtags are effectively always followed. Currently I can set a mute duration for a hashtag with the Special attribute even though this gets ignored when a message is sent.
  • When I try and follow a hashtag (for any duration), the status remains unchanged on the hashtags list and it still shows the Follow link.

Regards,
Andy