moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 05:00 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
It's the wording of the option that doesn't seem right to me.
Oh, yeah, I agree it's minimally funky, but I can't really see it causing any problems. The mod(s) knows the intended interpretation, and nobody sees it but the mod(s).