moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

Andy Wedge

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 12:49 PM, Duane wrote:
The system did it's job, but you manually overrode it, so it's no longer in charge.
Hi Duane,

I'm not saying that the system didn't do its job (first by moderating a topic and then allowing a post straight through when the topic was unmoderated) but what we're left with is a member with an option set that suggests all messages in a topic will be moderated when that is not the case. It's the wording of the option that doesn't seem right to me.

Regards,
Andy