moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

Duane

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 02:32 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
I then unmoderated the topic using my 'owner' account and posted a second message to the same topic from my 'member' account which went straight through to the group archive. So, now I have a situation where a member account has a posting privilege with a description that contains the text "moderate all messages" and that isn't happening - somewhat confusing and contradictory I think.
I would consider this normal behavior.  The system did it's job, but you manually overrode it, so it's no longer in charge.  If this is something that would occur often, I think the solution would be to make the member moderated.