moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

On Mon, Jun 8, 2020 at 02:49 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
The bug is that a group setting of “moderate the first messsge of every topic” is incorrectly taking precedence over a member’s MT status.
Before you reply that those aren't inconsistent: the group setting "moderate the first message of every topic" essentially puts everyone on MF status, which means, "moderate the first message of the topic and then you're done" (i.e., moderate the first message and *only* the first message). The "override" of an individual member's MT status is not happening if the group is set to MF.