moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

Ok, mystery solved. It IS a bug.

The bug consists of a conflict between a member's individual MT status and the group's overall setting to moderate the first message of every topic. The group setting took precedence over the individual member's MT and the topic ended up unmoderated; only the first message was moderated.

The fix: a member's MT status should take precedence over a group setting to moderate the first message of every topic.