moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

I just ran a test and the icon seems to be there and everything is working properly. There is no bug that I can see at this point.

What I can't understand is what went wrong in the case I encountered in my group. I checked and according to the activity log, I did change the member's status to MT before, not after, she sent her first post to the group. How the topic ended up unmoderated is a mystery, but not anything to waste (any more) time on at this point.

Sorry for the false alarm.