moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 12:59 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
It sounds to me that NMM is somehow taking precedence over the posting override.
Ok, this makes no sense and my initial post incorrectly stated that the OP was NMM. It's impossible for someone to be both NMM and MT. I'll have to see what order these occurred in. I'm nearly positive I set her to MF before her first post (for various valid reasons, don't even ask) but it's possible her post slipped through before the status change. I'll check the whole thing out later today.