moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 09:17 AM, Bruce Bowman wrote:
It sounds to me that NMM is somehow taking precedence over the posting override.
Oh I belatedly see what you're saying. Yes that's a possibility. I'll check it out. Would still be a bug.