moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

Bruce Bowman

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 10:54 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
In the case I encountered, the OP was also NMM and the responder was on mideration, so both posts came through pending anyway and I assumed the topic moderation was happening.
It sounds to me that NMM is somehow taking precedence over the posting override. Thus the message is being moderated but the topic is not.

If the posting override didn't work at all it seems that would have been reported a long time ago.

Regards,
Bruce