moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

Andy Wedge

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 02:02 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
so I know exactly what it does, regardless of wording. It is topic-level moderation.
Well I've gone back and read the option text again and also done some of my own testing. I can see that messages from other members get moderated so it does indicate that the topic is moderated. In addition to the moderated icon not being displayed as you mentioned, the topic drop-down menu shows a 'Moderate topic' option suggesting that the topic is not moderated which is also incorrect in this case.

I have to admit I've learned something new here but I still think the wording on the moderation option "Override: moderate all messages of every topic this person starts " could better indicate that this impacts the topic regardless of who posts rather than just the member where the option is changed.

Andy