moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 06:04 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
moderating any individual topic is not a group action
Or you can call it a group-level action but that's just semantics. You can also call it a "topic-level action" that happens to be based on who starts the topic. It doesn't really matter what you call it. There are good reasons for this feature and if it doesn't suit some group's particular needs, they can ignore it.