moderated Re: "moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" threads not showing moderated icon #bug #fixed

Actually, I was the person who requested, and fought for (lol), that feature, so I know exactly what it does, regardless of wording. It is topic-level moderation.

On Jun 7, 2020, at 1:24 AM, Andy Wedge <andy_wedge@...> wrote:

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 02:46 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
A member of my group is on "moderate every message of every topic this person starts" but the topics aren't showing the "moderated" icon.
The specific wording of that option is "Override: moderate all messages of every topic this person starts" so it's a message level moderation option rather than a topic level option.

Andy