moderated Re: Add option to Bcc Moderators when banning or rejecting pending requests #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020 at 09:08 AM, Andy Wedge wrote:
Are you suggesting removing that option from there too?
No; I have never used bcc: me other than as a test, but as you say others might use it. My main point is wondering whether Membership Reject and Ban Member should be in the list of "optional" Notifications or simply be covered by an optional bcc All Moderators.

The group I moderate rarely does either so we don't have any pro forma messages set up for these occasions, not least because I doubt if we find a "one size fits all" wording for either eventuality.

Chris