moderated Re: Add option to Bcc Moderators when banning or rejecting pending requests #suggestion

Chris Jones

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 06:22 PM, Andy Wedge wrote:
However, when performing actions like banning or rejecting a member a message is also sent to the member (if an active notice is defined} but there is no option to Bcc: anyone.
Andy; a very worthwhile observation IMHO. There is, however, another related anomaly lurking in the background!

As a moderator I have the option of being notified when anyone joins or leaves a group from the pick list of Notifications. Should the rejection of  an application or the banning of a member also be on the same pick list or should they be at the discretion of whoever does the rejection or banning via the bcc mechanism? Both might be a bit messy and I have no fixed view on which might be better. I certainly think your suggestion is worthy of inclusion whichever method is considered.

Chris