moderated Re: Site updates #changelog

Andy Wedge

On Sat, Jun 6, 2020 at 05:05 AM, Mark Fletcher wrote:
NEW: Hashtag list view shows mute/follow duration. Also, redid the mute/follow hashtag screens.
Hi Mark,

I like the new addition on the hashtag list view and the modified mute/follow hashtag screen when arrived at via Groups.io icon in the top left corner.

However, a Mute #hashtag link in an email footer contains a subid parameter and using this I get a different screen where the group name that the Mute applies to is not shown. At the very least it's confusing to have different layouts and if muting via a link in an email footer is supposed to apply to all groups it needs to be clear.

Regards,
Andy