moderated Add option to Bcc Moderators when banning or rejecting pending requests #suggestion

Andy Wedge

Hi Mark,

As an owner/moderator I get the options to 'Bcc: Me' and 'Bcc: All Moderators' when sending a message to a member from the membership list.  However, when performing actions like banning or rejecting a member a message is also sent to the member (if an active notice is defined} but there is no option to Bcc: anyone. Unlike rejecting a pending message, the message text is not recorded in the Activity log either so there's no proper audit trail. If we can get an option to Bcc: others (and also perhaps record the text in the Activity Log) that would be helpful.

Thanks,
Andy