moderated Re: Need for Better Quality Photo Viewing #done

Rpilla

I understand this is a system wide issues but wanted to add my concern about the quality of resampled images. I have been on Flickr since 2006 and have enjoyed the quality of their resampling software for many years. I understand this type of software take time and money to develop, but the technology has been around for a good number of years. I also understand IO is a smaller organization than Yahoo or Flickr, but it would be sweet to see some investment in some proper photo displaying.

Thank you

Rpilla