moderated Re: Daily Summary not being sent to some people #bug #fixed

Hi All,

I think I've tracked down and fixed the missing summaries bug. The program that generates the summaries runs every hour and generates the summaries for people with the appropriate timezone for that hour. The problem was that sometimes, especially for the US East and West coasts, those summary runs would take longer than an hour, because of the number of summaries generated. This was causing problems for the following hour (mainly midwest US people).

I've re-written the program so that it's much more efficient now (it runs in about 2 minutes for US East now instead of 1.5 hours). Hopefully this should fix the missing summaries bug.

Thanks, Mark