moderated Re: Email Logging Omission #bug

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020 at 03:15 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
there was no record of the rejection. A check with the other 2 revealed that they had received the notification.
But the email delivery history [sic] contains only the last message received. Right? Isn't it possible other messages were received after the rejection notification? That's actually something that drives me nuts. I wish the email delivery histories contained more "history" and not just the last email received.