moderated Donation fee change #update

Hi All,

Until now, the fee structure for donations was a flat 5%, which included Stripe's credit card fees. Given that Stripe's fees are 2.9% + $0.30, smaller donations ended up costing us money. Which even I realize isn't a good way to run a business. Queue Homer Simpson "D'oh!".

The fee structure for new donation requests is 2% plus Stripe's credit card fees. Existing donation requests (I believe there are 2 or 3 active at the moment) are unchanged. That is, any donations made to an existing donation request will be at the previous fee structure.