moderated Re: safari warns groups.io certificate expired, site "may be impersonating" groups.io etc. #misc

Patti,
I'll PM you but it's been determined that the certificate is fine and this is my safari. I can't even view videos on FB any more and even FB informs me that I must switch to "an up to date browser." Nevertheless, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth (pun intended - I know you're a horse person!) and may PM you later. I've even received a generous offer from another IT person on beta who's willing to hold my hand during the OS update (something I'm dreading;) Beta is wonderful!

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 1:23 PM Patti Woodbury <deserthorses@...> wrote:
J - my son (he's an IT manager and bit of a MAC/Safari guru) feels this is "something else" - and not related to the age of either your machine or version of Safari. It would be easier to investigate offline if you would feel comfortable pm-ing me; could then be more specific in some back and forth of what to look for, etc., if its a serious issue or not, etc.
Everything about the certificate, issuer, etc. is valid and up to date.

Patti in AZ