moderated Re: safari warns groups.io certificate expired, site "may be impersonating" groups.io etc. #misc

J - my son (he's an IT manager and bit of a MAC/Safari guru) feels this is "something else" - and not related to the age of either your machine or version of Safari. It would be easier to investigate offline if you would feel comfortable pm-ing me; could then be more specific in some back and forth of what to look for, etc., if its a serious issue or not, etc.
Everything about the certificate, issuer, etc. is valid and up to date.

Patti in AZ