moderated Re: Daily Summary not being sent to some people #bug #fixed

Hi Duane,

On Mon, Jun 1, 2020 at 12:07 PM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
It's not happening to everyone, but many are reporting that some members are no longer getting the Daily Summary (DS).  It seems to have started on May 20 or 21.  I tried changing my subscription on a couple of groups and it worked fine.  It seems to only be those that were already on DS on that date, but I can't confirm that.

Please send me the email addresses of the people not receiving the summaries (and their groups) off-list and I'll investigate.

That week I did fix a bug; muted topics had been included in summaries before, and now they are not. Maybe that's it?