moderated Re: #suggestion Need Ability to Post or Reply to Group as Owner #suggestion

Andy Wedge

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 04:47 PM, J_Catlady wrote:
but in order to use it to post I have to log out of my regular account, log into the other one, post from it, log out again, and log back into my regular account.
I use Firefox with the Multi-Account Containers add-on. I can open a different browser tab associated with a different container and have different accounts logged in at the same time. Switching accounts is therefore just a case of switching to a different browser tab. There are probably other add-ons in different browsers that do something similar but this one works for me.

Andy