moderated Re: safari warns groups.io certificate expired, site "may be impersonating" groups.io etc. #misc

This is my safari: Version 11.1.2 (11605.3.8.1)
Should I worry? It has a little lock symbol and then it says:
This Connection is Not Private. This website may be impersonating "groups.io" to steal your personal or financial information. You should go back to the previous page.

Then you can click on "Go Back" or "Show Details." When I click on Show Details, it says

Safari warns you when a website has an expired certificate. This website's certificate expired 1 day ago. This may happen if the website is misconfigured, an attacker has compromised your connection, or your system clock is incorrect. Your system clock is set to Saturday, May 30, 2020. If this is not right, fixing the clock may address this warning.
To learn more, you can view the certificate. If you understand the risks involved, you can visit this website.
Oddly, I was unable to copy the text to paste it here. I had to type it in verbatim. I didn't click on either link above.
Should I worry???
Thanks.