moderated Re: safari warns groups.io certificate expired, site "may be impersonating" groups.io etc. #misc

“Log on” was the wrong term. I meant “visit the site,” whether I log on or not.

On May 30, 2020, at 2:56 PM, J_Catlady via groups.io <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

I can log into groups.io on firefox today but not safari, which warns me that the site "may be impersonating" groups.io and has certificate that "expired 1 day ago." Just a heads up.