moderated Re: #suggestion Need Ability to Post or Reply to Group as Owner #suggestion

I agree that this would be really useful. I've hacked around the lack by creating a "group xyz owner" email address and account, but in order to use it to post I have to log out of my regular account, log into the other one, post from it, log out again, and log back into my regular account.