moderated #suggestion Need Ability to Post or Reply to Group as Owner #suggestion

Jeremy H

It should be possible (actually, I would say it is necessary to be able) to post a message - either as a New Topic or Reply - as and from the Group Owner (Owner e-mail address) (clearly identifiable as such), i.e.  for the message to arrive from 'Group Owner <Group+Owner@groups.io>' .

For any such message - given its likely object - I would want it to be very clear that it is from the Group Owner as such, and not me (who happens to be owner).

At present, while it is possible to post a New Topic using the owner e-mail (but it arrives with my display name), it is not possible to reply 'from' the owner e-mail.

Jeremy