moderated Re: Public archives #suggestion

It's a given that it has not changed from private to public. That's a one-way street and goes only in the other direction. I concur with Mark about your excellent suggestions, in particular the one about moderating the first message of every topic, which I have made my group setting. I always use alias email addresses for any forums, with the two exceptions being groups for the neighborhood I live in.