moderated Re: can't reply to topic via web #bug

However, I'm almost certain I replied via web in the last reply I posted today, in the other thread about owner messages requiring subjects. And then when I tried to reply to this one via web, I couldn't. So it seems to be an on and off thing.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:16 AM J_Olivia Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Not fixed for me. Same problem just now trying to reply to this.

On Tue, May 26, 2020 at 10:12 AM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,

I think I've fixed the problem with the text editor not coming up when replying to a message on Firefox. Can you please test it and let me know if it's fixed for you?