moderated Re: Rejecting messages without a subject line #suggestion

Malcolm Austen

On 23/05/2020 17:36:39, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

This has been hashed and rehashed an rerehashed in the past and the decision was made to thread topics based on subject line as well, because sometimes they were not threading correctly otherwise. I think that was the right decision and it should stay as is. This is going off on a tangent .
Malcolm Austen:
Indeed.
I thought the question was asked as to how messages can be threaded correctly if they have no subject line.
I attempted to answer that in such a case they can be threaded correctly by means of the threading headers.

Malcolm.