Re: Rejecting messages without a subject line #suggestion

ro-esp

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 05:05 PM, Malcolm Austen wrote:

Emails are (or should be) threaded on the basis of the threading headers,
not on the basis of the subject line.
I disagree. If you change the subjectline, it's your intention to create a new thread.

Also, I don't want to copy one of the worst parts of googlegroups:
if you send a reply to a digest about subject A, and then send a reply to the same digest about subject B, the second message is threaded as subject A, and sent with the subjectline A ..

groetjes/ĝis, Ronaldo