moderated Re: Rejecting messages without a subject line #suggestion

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 08:39 AM, Thomas Gruber wrote:
That‘s not a groups.io thing really,
My point was not that it's a groups.io thing. My point was that there may have been no relationship established yet, so it doesn't seem appropriate to me to slap them on the wrist ("please don't send emails without subjects") for not including a subject, or worse yet, bounce their email.