Re: Rejecting messages without a subject line #suggestion

Given the bouncing if sent via email, I feel even more strongly that owner messages without a subject should be allowed. These are potentially coming from people completely unfamiliar with the group or even groups.io.

However, I agree that the issue of hashtags qualifying as subjects in group messages needs to be fixed.