Re: Rejecting messages without a subject line #suggestion

Very good point.

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 7:39 AM Duane <txpigeon@...> wrote:
On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 09:17 AM, J_Catlady wrote:
For those asking for clarification: It's not really that the message gets rejected in the usual sense, because it is not even allowed to be submitted without a subject.
This would be for online submissions.  If sent via email, the message is actually bounced with the message "500 This message is missing a subject. Please include a subject and send it again."  Unfortunately, a hashtag on the subject line is enough to allow it to be accepted.