moderated Re: Rejecting messages without a subject line #suggestion

For those asking for clarification: It's not really that the message gets rejected in the usual sense, because it is not even allowed to be submitted without a subject. The composition box stops you right after you hit "Send" and says "You must include a subject." right below the subject line, which lights up in red.

I also personally don't care if owner messages have subject lines or not. Well, honestly, I lean very slightly towards not requiring them.