moderated Re: can't reply to topic via web #bug

Single message.

On May 22, 2020, at 4:56 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 4:49 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

This seems like a new bug. I just tried to reply to your message that the display-name bug was fixed (it is), but the reply box hung on me and I had to exit out. Tried several times.

Hmm, I am unable to reproduce this. Has anyone else seen this? J, which screen were you on when you replied (ie viewing a Topic, Expanded Messages, Single Message)?