moderated identify "request received" emails for bugs #suggestion

I just received a "request received" email for a bug report I'd sent to support. There was no identifying information in it - no quote of the bug report and no identifying title. I wanted to add further info by responding to the email (as I'd been able to do in the past), but it was impossible to know whether the further info would be connected with the correct bug.

I think the "request received" email should either quote the bug report, as it used to, and/or at minimum, include the bug as titled in the original bug report.