moderated Re: Problem with Messages view #bug #fixed

Hi J,

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 1:19 PM J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:

My group is, right now, showing wrong display names below messages. So I'm not sure whether you meant that only the bad links had been fixed, and that you were still working on the rest of the bug, or that both had been fixed. I can tell you that the wrong-display-name bug has not yet been fixed.

That should now be fixed.

I don't know whether the bug where activity log entries show someone not in the group acting as a moderator is related to this or not. The log entries are still there (I would not expect them to be wiped out even if the bug had been fixed) and this may be a separate bug.

I haven't touched the activity log, so that's a separate issue. If you (or your friend) can send me the details off-list, I'll investigate.

In terms of pages I've re-written, I've only done the User Account, Message, Messages, Topic, Topics and Hashtags pages so far. In theory you should not see any differences, except where I've inadvertently introduced bugs. And also the Hashtags page has a new toggleable List view (it's viewable on production right now, but if I see any bugs, I'll take it down until next week. So if you don't see the new list view, that'd be why).