moderated Re: Problem with Messages view #bug #fixed

Mark,

My group is, right now, showing wrong display names below messages. So I'm not sure whether you meant that only the bad links had been fixed, and that you were still working on the rest of the bug, or that both had been fixed. I can tell you that the wrong-display-name bug has not yet been fixed.

I don't know whether the bug where activity log entries show someone not in the group acting as a moderator is related to this or not. The log entries are still there (I would not expect them to be wiped out even if the bug had been fixed) and this may be a separate bug.