moderated Re: Problem with Messages view #bug #fixed

I don’t know whether or not this is related, but a group I’m a mod in (not the owner of) shows an entry “X changed Y’s email address from” . But (a) X is not a member of the group and (b) there’s no “changed it to” - just “from.” The same entry appears in Y’s member activity log. I’ve notified the group owner, who may be reporting it as a bug. But maybe something is awry this morning.

On May 22, 2020, at 10:57 AM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:

I'm having problems with Messages view right now. Some of the messages display the wrong poster information, and the links look like https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/%7B%7BmsgView.Message.Num%20%%7D. Clicking on said link gives a 400 error.

I can overcome the problem by switching to Expanded view.

FYI,
Bruce